It looks fantastic! Great work
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
This is a short game I can only describe as a precision puzzle game. The game is pretty unfinished, but playable enough.
In each level you control two circles which move towards or away from your mouse depending on their colour. To finish a level, move all of the circles so that they touch a bright green spot.
- Left click and hold to stop things from moving
- Right click to reset the current level
- S to turn off sound
- MightyPancake for testing the game
- Marzipan, Jmcm16 and others for art help
- basically the entire LOWREZJAM Discord for being so supportive (especially timkrief, Nobody6502, Amaris and él liquido)
The font on the cover is Ikkle 4 by Jack Oatley (https://jackoatley.itch.io/ikkle-font-pack).
The Linux build was added after the end of the jam. However, it is identical in content to the other two builds.
As I only know how to package LÖVE games for Windows, if you want to play the game on Mac or Linux systems you need to download LÖVE (version 11.2) at https://love2d.org/ and use it to run the .love file. If you want to get at the source, replace that file's file ending with .zip and unpack it.